Product Care - Produce Bag
This bag is machine washable, so you can be sure to keep it clean and safe for transporting produce.
Please wash it following the steps below:
- Empty the bag.
- It’s normal to find small bits of produce in a produce bag, such as onion skin flakes for example, so make sure you get those all out before washing.
- Open the top completely, so the tie cord is tucked inside the hem.
- There is no need to turn it inside out.
- Machine wash:
- Cold water: helps to reduce shrinkage and is better for the environment.
- Delicate cycle.
- Conventional laundry detergent is OK to use, but a neutral and natural laundry detergent will be gentler to the textile fibers.
- Do not add:
- Fabric softener
- Stain removers
- Hang to dry: Allow the bag to dry in a well-ventilated area free from direct sunlight. Allow it to dry thoroughly, as semi-dry conditions may cause mold.