For bottles of different shapes and sizes. Carry up to 5 of them securely.
Independent internal dividers: Do you use bottles of all sorts of shapes and sizes? No problem! Dividers that are independent from one another allow for the inside of the bag to be configured according to the quantity and sizes of bottles you're carrying.
Secured bottles: No clinking. Always have a layer of fabric between the bottles, so they don't clink and stay protected.
Easy to use: Sturdy canvas and boxy construction with stitched corners provide structure and keep the bag in shape.
- Main panel: 100% organic cotton canvas.
- GOTS certified organic.
- Undyed, unprocessed.
- Dividers: 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Straps: 100% cotton webbing.
Shipping & Returns
Canada & US:
- CA$ 99 and over, before taxes: FREE SHIPPING.
- CA$ 60 to CA$ 98.99 before taxes: CA$ 10 flat rate (approx. US$ 7.50).
- CA$ 0 to CA$ 59.99 before taxes: CA$ 20 flat rate (approx. US$ 15).
HOLIDAY SEASON 2023:
- Orders going to Eastern Canada or Eastern US: Please place your order by the 12th of December so it can be delivered prior to Christmas.
- Orders going to other areas: We can no longer guarantee delivery by Christmas.
See further details in Shipping.
No catch! If your bag has a quality issue, please contact us within 30 days of receiving it. We'll either send you a brand new one or you can choose to receive a full refund. If there is no significant quality issue, orders are final sale.
Caring for your bag
This bag is made to withstand machine washing. However, we recommend to wash it by hand in order to avoid unnecessary abrasion of the fabric fibres and reach a more delicate result. We recommend spot cleaning the bag for as long as you can before completely washing it, in order to maintain its sturdiness.
Spot cleaning instructions:
- Depending on the type of mark, you may be able to get rid of it by rubbing a white eraser.
- For tougher marks, damp a cloth with a solution of water and mild detergent and rub area in circular motion.
- Oily stains: Apply 3% hydrogen peroxide (commonly found in pharmacies). Rub stained area in circular motion using dry cloth. Start with a small amount and increase as needed until desired result is achieved.
Hand washing instructions:
- Fill up a sink or basin with a solution of water and mild detergent.
- Push bag into the solution gently using your two hands, making sure water reaches all surfaces of the bag.
- Brush areas with accentuated dirt or marks.
- Do not bleach.
- Use a towel to pat dry the bag. Remove any spots of water accumulation and flatten wrinkled spots.
- Hang the bag by its handles in a well-ventilated area and let it air dry completely.
Machine washing instructions:
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle. You may need to run the bag through two or even three cycles in the first time you wash the bag, as canvas is water repellent when new.
- Do not bleach.
- Drying: Hang the bag by its handles in a well-ventilated area and let it air dry completely.
- If needed, iron on medium heat setting.
- As this bag is mainly made of unprocessed 100% cotton canvas, expect 10% to 15% shrinkage of the undyed parts.
Made in a sweet shop, not in a sweatshop.
Durable and kind to the environment.
Every $50 (CAD) in your order will plant one tree.
This is a well made bag. Perfect for the task! We are lucky to have two dairies in our area that bottle in glass and this bag is just what we need.
Domestically made and hand delivered are two features that are rare and the bags themselves are perfection! I’ve had one for a year of pretty much daily use for food and beyond and I’m thrilled with this company. Trust that you’ll be receiving an heirloom when you invest in RATHER GREEN💚
Bags are so strong and you don’t feel like the bottom will fall out with the bottles and jars. Also love the farm to table bag. I always take it even if I only have a few items to buy. Very comfortable.💕