If you're a refiller, you carry jars back and forth. This is a bag designed for you!
Independent internal dividers: Do you use jars of all sorts of shapes and sizes? No problem! Dividers that are independent from one another allow for the inside of the bag to be configured according to the quantity and sizes of jars you're carrying.
Keep jars in place: The handles are attached to the four sides of the bag, providing support to the jars by applying pressure from all angles, pushing them together and keeping them in place.
Secured jars: No clinking. Always have a layer of fabric between the jars, so they don't clink and stay protected from one another.
- Main panel: 100% organic cotton canvas.
- GOTS certified organic.
- Undyed, unprocessed.
- Dividers: 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Straps: 100% cotton webbing.
Shipping & Returns
Canada & US:
- CA$ 99 and over, before taxes: FREE SHIPPING.
- CA$ 60 to CA$ 98.99 before taxes: CA$ 10 flat rate (approx. US$ 7.50).
- CA$ 0 to CA$ 59.99 before taxes: CA$ 20 flat rate (approx. US$ 15).
See further details in Shipping.
No catch! If your bag has a quality issue, please contact us within 30 days of receiving it. We'll either send you a brand new one or you can choose to receive a full refund. If there is no significant quality issue, orders are final sale.
Caring for your bag
This bag is made to withstand machine washing. However, we recommend to wash it by hand in order to avoid unnecessary abrasion of the fabric fibres and reach a more delicate result. We recommend spot cleaning the bag for as long as you can before completely washing it, in order to maintain its sturdiness.
Spot cleaning instructions:
- Depending on the type of mark, you may be able to get rid of it by rubbing a white eraser.
- For tougher marks, damp a cloth with a solution of water and mild detergent and rub area in circular motion.
- Oily stains: Apply 3% hydrogen peroxide (commonly found in pharmacies). Rub stained area in circular motion using dry cloth. Start with a small amount and increase as needed until desired result is achieved.
Hand washing instructions:
- Fill up a sink or basin with a solution of water and mild detergent.
- Push bag into the solution gently using your two hands, making sure water reaches all surfaces of the bag.
- Brush areas with accentuated dirt or marks.
- Do not bleach.
- Use a towel to pat dry the bag. Remove any spots of water accumulation and flatten wrinkled spots.
- Hang the bag by its handles in a well-ventilated area and let it air dry completely.
Machine washing instructions:
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle. You may need to run the bag through two or even three cycles in the first time you wash the bag, as canvas is water repellent when new.
- Do not bleach.
- Drying: Hang the bag by its handles in a well-ventilated area and let it air dry completely.
- If needed, iron on medium heat setting.
- As this bag is mainly made of unprocessed 100% cotton canvas, expect 10% to 15% shrinkage of the undyed parts.
Made in a sweet shop, not in a sweatshop.
Durable and kind to the environment.
Every $50 (CAD) in your order will plant one tree.
It doesn't get better than that!
I got this as a gift for a friend and I’m so glad I did. It’s such a high quality bag that will last for years to come. The flexible inserts are genius, what a unique construction!
I absolutely love this bag. The design is brilliant and the quality is unmatched.
I love bringing my jars and containers to the Bulk Barn and our local refill store, but the grocery bags I had weren’t doing the job. Until I found this bag, my containers were clunking around and I was afraid of breakage and spilling my purchases. This bag is durable, sturdy and makes my eco-loving heart happy. Worth the purchase!