Farm to Table Bag - Basic
Your trusted bag for groceries (and everything else)!
- Just the right size: Get the essentials or prepare for a delicious dinner. This bag will have you covered and still have room left for a treat! Looking for a larger size? Check out the Farm to Table Bag.
- 2 pockets: Open pockets inside for securing bottles, jars, loose produce, anything! They fit 1L jars perfectly.
- Long straps: Carry by hand or on shoulder if your hands are busy.
- Main panel: 100% organic cotton canvas.
- GOTS certified organic.
- Undyed, unprocessed.
- Inside pockets: 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Straps: 100% cotton webbing.
Shipping & Returns
Canada & US:
- CA$ 99 and over, before taxes: FREE SHIPPING.
- CA$ 60 to CA$ 98.99 before taxes: CA$ 10 flat rate (approx. US$ 7.50).
- CA$ 0 to CA$ 59.99 before taxes: CA$ 20 flat rate (approx. US$ 15).
See further details in Shipping.
No catch! If your bag has a quality issue, please contact us within 30 days of receiving it. We'll either send you a brand new one or you can choose to receive a full refund. If there is no significant quality issue, orders are final sale.
Caring for your bag
This bag is made to withstand machine washing. However, we recommend to wash it by hand in order to avoid unnecessary abrasion of the fabric fibres and reach a more delicate result. We recommend spot cleaning the bag for as long as you can before completely washing it, in order to maintain its sturdiness.
Spot cleaning instructions:
- Depending on the type of mark, you may be able to get rid of it by rubbing a white eraser.
- For tougher marks, damp a cloth with a solution of water and mild detergent and rub area in circular motion.
- Oily stains: Apply 3% hydrogen peroxide (commonly found in pharmacies). Rub stained area in circular motion using dry cloth. Start with a small amount and increase as needed until desired result is achieved.
Hand washing instructions:
- Fill up a sink or basin with a solution of water and mild detergent.
- Push bag into the solution gently using your two hands, making sure water reaches all surfaces of the bag.
- Brush areas with accentuated dirt or marks.
- Do not bleach.
- Use a towel to pat dry the bag. Remove any spots of water accumulation and flatten wrinkled spots.
- Hang the bag by its handles in a well-ventilated area and let it air dry completely.
Machine washing instructions:
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle. You may need to run the bag through two or even three cycles in the first time you wash the bag, as canvas is water repellent when new.
- Do not bleach.
- Drying: Hang the bag by its handles in a well-ventilated area and let it air dry completely.
- If needed, iron on medium heat setting.
- As this bag is mainly made of unprocessed 100% cotton canvas, expect 10% to 15% shrinkage of the undyed parts.
Made in a sweet shop, not in a sweatshop.
Durable and kind to the environment.
Every $50 (CAD) in your order will plant one tree.
Awesome bag. I gave as a gift. Suggested it would work at LCBO as well as for groceries
It’s a great size and feels like high quality, durable material
From picking up my share box from a local farm, to thrifting, or grocery shopping, this was the perfect bag. Very strong, well made and I just love the inserts to hold cans/bottles or thick stalky vegetables. It’s a bag that has a home in my car now.
I love these bags for everyday use and gifting.
Took the Amiga tote to the market and it was perfect for All my market produce. The outside pockets were great gor stashing my wallet, cell phone, sun glasses, the inside was perfet to keep my egg carton in place...the farm to table I'm using as an under the seat carry on when we travel...perfect to keep water bottle & coffee cup upright & plenty of room for tablet, snacks, paperback, sweater etc. Love these bags 👍❤
this bag carries all of our produce and local market finds just lovely! It is so sturdy and beautifully made - we don’t leave the house without it now!