Farm to Table Bag
Big and yet organized. A proper bag for grocery shopping (and everything else)!
- Large: So you can fit a lot of groceries, even larger items. With one unit, you'll have enough room to get everything for dinner plus a couple of other items. Looking for a smaller size? Check out the Farm to Table Bag - Basic.
- 4 open pockets: Four open pockets inside can secure 1L jars, bottles, cans, produce, etc.
- Extra handles: Short handles on the top of the sides make it much easier to lift the bag from elevated surfaces like counters, shopping carts and the trunk of your vehicle.
- Long straps: Carry by hand or on shoulder if your hands are busy.
- Main panel: 100% organic cotton canvas.
- GOTS certified organic.
- Undyed, unprocessed.
- Inside pockets: 100% organic cotton canvas.
- Straps and side handles: 100% cotton webbing.
Shipping & Returns
Canada & US:
- CA$ 99 and over, before taxes: FREE SHIPPING.
- CA$ 60 to CA$ 98.99 before taxes: CA$ 10 flat rate (approx. US$ 7.50).
- CA$ 0 to CA$ 59.99 before taxes: CA$ 20 flat rate (approx. US$ 15).
See further details in Shipping.
No catch! If your bag has a quality issue, please contact us within 30 days of receiving it. We'll either send you a brand new one or you can choose to receive a full refund. If there is no significant quality issue, orders are final sale.
Caring for your bag
This bag is made to withstand machine washing. However, we recommend to wash it by hand in order to avoid unnecessary abrasion of the fabric fibres and reach a more delicate result. We recommend spot cleaning the bag for as long as you can before completely washing it, in order to maintain its sturdiness.
Spot cleaning instructions:
- Depending on the type of mark, you may be able to get rid of it by rubbing a white eraser.
- For tougher marks, damp a cloth with a solution of water and mild detergent and rub area in circular motion.
- Oily stains: Apply 3% hydrogen peroxide (commonly found in pharmacies). Rub stained area in circular motion using dry cloth. Start with a small amount and increase as needed until desired result is achieved.
Hand washing instructions:
- Fill up a sink or basin with a solution of water and mild detergent.
- Push bag into the solution gently using your two hands, making sure water reaches all surfaces of the bag.
- Brush areas with accentuated dirt or marks.
- Do not bleach.
- Use a towel to pat dry the bag. Remove any spots of water accumulation and flatten wrinkled spots.
- Hang the bag by its handles in a well-ventilated area and let it air dry completely.
Machine washing instructions:
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle. You may need to run the bag through two or even three cycles in the first time you wash the bag, as canvas is water repellent when new.
- Do not bleach.
- Drying: Hang the bag by its handles in a well-ventilated area and let it air dry completely.
- If needed, iron on medium heat setting.
- As this bag is mainly made of unprocessed 100% cotton canvas, expect 10% to 15% shrinkage of the undyed parts.
Made in a sweet shop, not in a sweatshop.
Durable and kind to the environment.
Every $50 (CAD) in your order will plant one tree.
Once you start using this bag for market and grocery trips, you'll never use anything else! The design is so smart and it's very strong. You can fit a ton of groceries in it. We use it to pack up for weekend cottage trips and it's been SO useful. Will definitely be buying another one.
The bag is large enough to carry more than I thought. It’s simple and beautiful, durable and functional, all things that I love.
This bag is soooo well made, it exceeded my expectations and beyond. The structure, the construction, the convenience - it hits every need for a well rounded, versatile product. My favourite features are the shorter side handles and the jar pockets. I can’t wait to purchase more items from this wonderful company.
We love our Farm To Table Bag!! It's the perfect size and exceptional quality. We love the bottle pockets to carry a variety of items. The handle is comfortable on the shoulder, and the side/grab handles come in handy. I would definitely recommend Rather Green products!!
We have made several purchases of an assortment of the bags. They are well made and use quality material. We have received compliments on the style of bag as well as impressing many with the quantity of product the bags hold. Would highly recommend all of them.
Very happy with this quality bag!
Perfect for all the things we Do!
Not my last purchase!
I purchased the Farm to table bag as a gift and was very impressed when it arrived! The bag is incredibly well made and the customer service is exceptional. Will definitely be purchasing more from this company in the future!